(as of Dec 02,2020 11:37:07 UTC – Details)
Dogtra IQ Mini E-Collar incorporates several features making it a unique e-collar designed for behavior modification of smaller dogs in mind. Whether training detection or obedience, in rain or snow, this system has proven to be as durable as it is reliable. The remote dog trainer has a 400 yard range and suitable for all breeds with mild to most stubborn temperaments.
– Stimulation intensity dial with 100 levels adjustment
– Ultra Compact Receiver Suitable for small and medium
– Three training modes: Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
– Low to Medium Power Stimulation for training even the most sensitive of dogs
– Dog collar receiver and transmitter are Fully Waterproof
– Conductive plastic contact points for sensitive skin and curved rear plate for placement on small necks
– 2-Hour Rapid Charge Lithium Polymer Batteries
– Expandable to two dogs
– Compatible with IQ Plus receiver
– Dogtra IQ Mini Collar Receiver
– Dogtra IQ Mini Collar Transmitter
– Battery Charger, Splitter Cable
– Owner’s Manual
– PetsTEK Training Clicker
To prevent the occurrence of skin irritations from pressure from the contact points the collar should never be work for more than 2 hours per day at first and 10 hours’ maximum after 4 to 8 weeks.
– Dogtra e-collar is designed for dogs only
– Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 10 hours per day
– Keep away from children at all times
– Not recommended for dogs younger than 4-month old
– Seek professional help if your dog becomes aggressive during bark reduction training
– Observe your dog’s reaction to the stimulation before leaving them alone
– Dogtra recommends consulting your physician if you are going to use the e-collar and you have any type of medical devices.
Product Features: Up to 400-yard range, fully waterproof collar and receiver, front facing rheostat selector for 100 levels of stimulation ranging from low to medium, Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration modes. Specially designed receiver with curved rear plate for better neck positioning on smaller dogs. Sensitive skin contact points made out of conductive plastic. Simple selector switches between two dogs on the remote when training multiple pets.
Advanced Features: Dogtra’s IQ MINI dog training unit gives you an ability to adjust the sensitivity of the collar with ease. Select the Momentary Nick mode to deliver a single pulse of electrical stimulation for less than half of a second. If your dog is still not paying attention, select the Constant Stimulation mode to send a continuous stimulation for up to 12 seconds. The Pager Vibration allows you to send a non-stimulating vibration to get your dog’s attention.
Customer Service Based in the USA: The quality of the collar is unmatched in comparison to the cheaper alternatives. Dogtra Collars are helping owners to train and modify dog behavior. The advanced performance of the collar is perfectly matched with the reliable USA based customer service that can be reached by either a phone or an email.
Positive Reinforcement: By using the PetsTEK training clicker along with your dog’s favorite treats, you can train your pet to follow your commands to become a well behaved pooch. Please note that this collar should not be used with aggressive dogs.