(as of Dec 05,2020 05:47:17 UTC – Details)
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO USE POTTY BELLS
1. Show your dog the bell. If he/she touches it give him/her a treat.
2. Show him/her the bell and only give him/her a treat if rings the bells.
3. Hang the bells at the door that you want the dog to go out to potty. When she rings the bell open the door and give her a treat.
* Training is fast and easy
* Comes with 5 pack pet training tools
* Hang strong bells from any doorknob or handle.
* Adjustable door bell length for small, medium and large dogs.
* Nylon adjustable doorbell strap and 1.5″extra lound stainless steel bells.
* An easier,better way for your dog to communicate; Instead of hearing barking and scratching, you hear the gentle jingle bells.
This may have a choking hazard to small children. This is a training tool, not a toy so please use extreme caution when children are around your home.
Dog Whistle: Different dogs respond to different frequencies. Our dog training whistle has a nut and screw that would adjust the frequency when turned. Notice your dog’s reaction to each setting until your dog exhibits the strongest reaction. A great tool for you to teach your dog obedience and to learn basic skills.
Dog Paw Bells for Potty Training and Communication Device: Don’t need to install,just put the dog bell in any flat place.Easy to teach your puppy or kitten to hit the flat button with his paw or nose to ring. Pefect pet training tool to treats game, potty training, housetraining and housebreaking for your pets, and it also can be desk call bells for stores, restaurants, bar and hotel.
Pet Training Button Clicker with Wrist Strap: Positive Behavior Reinforcer for all ages Pets, use to Reward and Train. Click immediately when your pet complete the desired behavior, add rewards for postive reinforcement.Not only train the dog, but also the cat, bird, lizard and even fish. Must-have training tool for sound-sensitive pets.c
Pet Training Button Clicker with Wrist Strap: Positive Behavior Reinforcer for all ages Pets, use to Reward and Train. Click immediately when your pet complete the desired behavior, add rewards for postive reinforcement.Not only train the dog, but also the cat, bird, lizard and even fish. Must-have training tool for sound-sensitive pets.